Returns & Exchanges
We hope that you will be delighted with your order, however, we understand that there are occasions where you may wish to return items and we are happy to assist according to the Consumer Rights Act of October 2015.
CONDITIONS OF RETURN
You have 14 days to return any item for a full refund, provided it is in original, unused, saleable condition and repacked in the original packaging which must also be in its original condition. If these conditions are not met, we reserve the legal right to withhold a refund.
You are responsible for the cost of returning your item(s) to us unless you received a damaged, faulty or wrongly despatched item.
We recommend using a tracked carrier service in order to ensure that the item reaches us in a clean, saleable and undamaged condition. If it does not, we will be unable to offer a refund. Our responsibility for your goods ends with the initial delivery, and remains with you until the return is received, quality checked and processed back into saleable stock.
We regret that we are unable to arrange collection and return of your item on your behalf unless it is physically damaged or defective.
WHEN YOU CAN RETURN AN ITEM
- You must notify us of your wish to return a product to us within 14 days of receipt of the goods. Please do not return goods without prior written authorisation from us.
- If your order arrived in separate deliveries, you have until 14 days from delivery of the last item in that order.
- You then have a further 14 days to return the items to us.
You can contact us via the following ways:
Website: Via our live chat
Please have your order number to hand when contacting us so we can find your order and help with your query.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
- All goods must be returned in their original, unopened packaging and condition in which they were received, including the outer box or we may withhold the right to a refund.
- For fragile items please ensure these are protected and safely packaged.
- Items that come in individual printed boxes or with screws/instructions must be returned with all correct packaging and parts. Printed boxes must be packed within an outer box to ensure they do not get damaged or marked in transit.
- Please ensure a proof of postage is requested when sending back to us, as we are not liable for items lost in transit on their way back to us without proof of postage.
- We recommend using a tracked carrier service.
- There are various companies offering low carrier rates to the general public, and can be found by google.
- We are not able to issue refunds for goods that are not returned in the condition in which they were received.
- We will issue your refund or replacement within 14 days of receiving proof of postage or the goods back.
- Once we confirm your return, we will issue a refund for the amount you paid upon purchase or replace/exchange the item as requested.
- A refund can only be credited back to the original card used to purchase the items.
- Refunds for items received as gifts can only be given to the original purchaser. If you would like to exchange an item, we cannot stop the original purchaser from knowing.
- If an item is returned to us after our returns period has ended, and/or without advising us first, we will not be able to offer a full refund. In these circumstances we can only offer an exchange or a part credit onto a gift voucher/e-voucher.
- You can track your refund has been processed by logging on to your account, view previous orders and selecting returns.
DELIVERY CHARGE REFUND
- We will only refund delivery charges if your order arrived damaged or faulty. If you opted for an upgraded delivery service, we will only refund you for the Standard Delivery rate.
- You will not receive a delivery charge refund if your order qualified for free delivery, if you are only returning part of your order or if you have changed your mind (the products are undamaged and not faulty).
FAULTS & DAMAGES
- We strive to ensure items are produced, designed and packaged well but in some unfortunate cases faults and damages may occur. If on receiving your delivery you find an item is damaged or faulty, we ask you contact us via email (email@example.com) or via our website chat, detailing the issue and attaching a clear image.
- All replacements for products that are deemed faulty or damaged will be sent out free of postage and packaging charges.
- If you have query or a faulty/damaged item that was purchased through one of our stockists, you will need to contact them directly. We cannot offer any refunds, exchanges or replacements for items not purchased directly via our website.